We all are fed up of the same kind of chicken recipes which almost match. Therefore I came up with some different kinds of chicken chili recipes. It’s a mixture of Italian, Chinese and continental cuisine. It’s highly and highly juicy as if you have put in mayonnaise. But in the chicken chili recipe, we do not use mayonnaise.
Presence of vegetables:
In chicken chili we use a different kinds of veggies as well. Such as bell pepper and green onion. Bell pepper and green onion males it more tasty plus give an attractive greenish and reddish look to it.
Don’t get shocked by the name of special sauce. You will not find any trouble making the sauce. Because we’re gonna make it at home with simple ingredients. The sauce will bring juiciness to the chicken and gravy will be made of it.
You have to use market chili sauce. But if you don’t have time for the market you can make it at home as well. Simply take chili powder and mix it in water. And the chili sauce is ready. But here I’ll recommend market chili sauce because it’s a bit thick. Exactly what we need.
The chicken chili recipe is rich in flavors. However, you don’t have to put much effort to have a crowd of flavors in the recipe because the sauce contains all the flavors in it.
First, you have to marinate the chicken so that it can take all the spices into itself. Marination is quite easy and does not require much time.
You just have to put vinegar and some other spices at the time of marination. And then keep it for some time so that the spices can enter deep.
In chicken chili, you don’t have to make any special effort for the decoration. Because when you dish it out, it’s already decorated. The colorful green onions and red and green bell pepper make your decoration easy and you don’t have to chop some extra herbs and veggies for garnishing.
Types of equipment:
- Measuring cup
- Preparation time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook time:
- 20 minutes
- Total time:
- 30 minutes
- 1 and a half bell pepper
- 5 green chilies crushed
- 2 tablespoon crushed ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 4 tablespoon chili sauce
- 4 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon black pepper powder
- 1 and a half tablespoons salt
- Half tablespoon chicken powder
- 4 tablespoon cornflour
- 4 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 cup green onion
- 2 cup red onion
- 2 cup water
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 4_5 cup oil
- 1 egg
- Half tablespoon red chili powder
- 2kg boneless chicken
- First of all, we have to marinate chicken. For that take a bowl and add boneless chicken into it. Add vinegar, black pepper, chili powder, egg, 2 tbsp oil and salt. Mix gently. And leave for marination up to 30_40 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan on medium-high flame. And fry the marinated chicken in the oil. Put aside.
- Then take 2 cups of water and add soya sauce, chili sauce, ketchup into the water.
- Thirdly take a saucepan and add 4 tablespoons of oil in it. Add crushed ginger, garlic, and chilies. Mix for 1 minute.
- Add the prepared sauce into the pan. Then add fried chicken, bell pepper, and red onion. Mix gently and cook until the gravy gets thickened. Add half a cup of green onions and leave half for garnishing.
- The plus point of the recipe is that if your kiddo does not have each veggie you can serve it to him along with the chicken. And I’m damn sure he’s not gonna ignore the veggies this time.
The chicken chili recipe is ready. Dish out the chicken and garnish with some green onions.
You may know also Chicken with mixed vegetables | Homemade Recipe