The recipe for canned chicken chunks is so easy to make. Therefore if you have a busy day you can have a recipe for canned chicken chunks which will help you out to save time. Moreover, the already cooked chicken in the can helps you skip the most time taking steps. Even though the canned chicken can be used in lunch, dinner, and breakfast, and snacks as well. That is to say, the can chicken is of good use for each meal. Next, I’m gonna share the recipe for canned chicken chunk which will be of great use to all of you
- Bread slices
- Fresh vegetables
- Chicken chunks
- Firstly open the can carefully and make sure not to harm yourself while opening the can.
- Secondly, take two slices of bread and cut their sides.
- Then take a bowl and put some mayonnaise, chicken chunks, and chopped vegetables into it and mix well. Also, make sure not to overmix it otherwise chicken chunks will break.
- Thirdly put the mixture into bread slices and your chicken chunks sandwich is ready.
Next, serve the delicious sandwich with tea or cold drink
Candied yams with rum recipe
Finding a sweet and salty taste in one food item is mainly difficult but the candied yams with rum recipe are one of the unique recipes in which there is salty taste as well as sweet. Particularly this quirky recipe is made on Christmas and many other special occasions. Moreover, it is loved by people of all ages. Furthermore, the candied yams with rum recipe is famous in many western and European countries. Yams bring an attractive salty and sweet taste to the outstanding recipe. however, in southwest area it’s rarely found
- Chopped pecans
- Uniformly sized yams (4) about ½ Ib , well scrubbed
- 1 cup Brown sugar packed firmly
- 7 TBS light rum
- ¼ cup Unsalted butter
- ¼ t Ground cinnamon
- 1/4 t Allspice
- 1/4t Ground nutmeg
- 1/4t Ground sugar
- Firstly you have to boil sweet potatoes in saltish water until tender
- Secondly at 400 degrees preheat the oven
- Now heat the saucepan at medium heat and cook all the glaze ingredients about 3_4 minutes until the sugar gets melt completely and syrup gets thicken slightly.
- Now remove it from heat . Also peel the skin of potatoes when completely cooled
- Now cut the potatoes into slices and lay out in dish of glass for bottom covering.
- Then over the top of potatoes pour glaze . Also sprinkle some chopped pecans .
- Now bake for about 15_20 minutes.
Now Candied yams with rum recipe is ready to eat.