Breakfast is the first meal to start your day with. Even though if you are on diet and want to lose weight, still it’s recommended by the nutritionist to have a healthy and perfect breakfast. Therefore I came up with some oatmeal recipes for weight loss. Which is the perfect item for breakfast for those who are on diet.
If you’re carving for some sweets but are on diet. You can have a bowl of hot oatmeal which is gonna be healthy as well as sweet. Moreover, if you want to make it more delicious you can transform it to some creamy and fruity texture by using fruits or other creamy items. Oatmeal recipe for weight loss helps to boost up your immunity and makes your immune system strong. Also, it keeps you full for hours and does not let you eat over.
I used to eat sugary oatmeals when I was a kid but now I don’t like it that much. Sugary and packet oatmeals contain 8 teaspoons of sugar per serving and some other artificial ingredients. In this article, you will get to know why oatmeal is my favorite dish for breakfast.
Benefits of oatmeal:
It helps to reduce the level of LOL in your body which contains some bad cholesterol. Also oatmeal has soluble fiber which stops the entery of fats into your blood. It promotes your cardiovascular health as well. Also, it adds processed carbohydrates into your diet.
Nutrition of oatmeal:
Oatmeal is rich in nutrients including complex carbohydrates, proteins, and a little of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats. ( Oatmeal recipes for weight loss )
1 cup of oatmeal has about 150 calories and the topping may add some extra calories. Therefore add a bit of the topping to avoid a high amount of calories. Brown sugar per tablespoon will add 50 calories while nuts and fruit can add 100 calories.
Oatmeal recipe 1:
- ½ cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- ½ tsp. dark brown sugar
- Firstly take a small saucepan and boil 1 cup of water in it.
- Then add oatmeal and cinnamon.
- And reduce the heat to low flame.
- Stir until the water is completely absorbed.
- Next, add maple syrup and mix.
- Take a bowl and serve oatmeal in it with a pinch of brown sugar.
- 175 kcal calories.
Oatmeal recipe 2:
- ¾ cup organic all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter at room temp
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Take a baking spray and spray on 2_3 baking sheets of cookies.
- Take a small bowl and add flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
- Then whip sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Add vanilla and eggs to it.
- Then add ½ cup of water and apple sauce.
- At this point add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Add raisins and oats and mix well.
- Refrigerate it for a minimum of 15 minutes or overnight.
- After that preheat the oven to 360.
- And bake the prepared stuff for 15_20 minutes until it gets golden brown.
- Baking sheets
- 172 kcal calories
Lose 5 pounds in a week meal plan | Healthy diet plan Oatmeal recipes for weight loss
Oatmeal recipes for weight loss will help you to reduce weight quickly without getting your skin shrank. It’s not only tasty but it’s slowly digested by our body which makes us feel full for a long time. Also, it controls the blood flow level and hunger cravings are reduced. You will not wish for snacks and your tummy will be satisfied for a long time.