If you’re looking for a delicious and easy meal that will impress your guests, look no further than moes bbq recipes wings. These wings are cooked to perfection with juicy chicken, crispy bacon, andmdash; all combined into a delicious and unhealthy dish. If you’re looking for something to help you get through a long day or just need an easy meal on the go, these recipes are perfect for you.
- -1/2 lb. wings
- -1/4 cup ketchup
- -1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- -1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
- -1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- -1 tsp. cumin
- -1 tsp. chili powder
- -1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- -1/4 tsp. salt
- -1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2) In a bowl, mix together the ketchup, yellow onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt.
- 3) In a separate bowl, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add in the wings and cook for about 4 minutes per side until golden brown and cooked through. Enjoy!