You can make eggless banana bread in just ten minutes. This banana bread is soft and moist when you eat it. It is filled up with flavors.
It is the best way to transfer a banana into delicious eggless banana bread, especially for those who are fed up with eating bananas in their original form.
This mouth-watering recipe is made up of brown sugar, which brings amazing flavors to it. Also, the presence of yogurt and vegetable oil brings tenderness to the eggless banana bread with yogurt.
Moreover, you will not need any mixer to add up in the recipe. And it can easily be baked. Furthermore, when you have a bite of it, you will feel a crumb and caramel taste which will be moist and juicy.
Adding up point of health, bananas are protein and calorie-rich, which is best for health. And can also be added to the weight gain diet plan.
- 3 bananas
- Half cup yogurt
- 70ml vegetable oil
- 100 gram brown sugar
- 230 gram plain flour
- Half tsp baking powder
- Quarter tsp baking soda
- Half tsp vanilla extract
- Firstly take a masher and mash all bananas perfectly.
- Add yogurt and mix well. Then add vanilla extract and brown sugar. Mix it until smooth.
- After that, add all the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Next, transfer the batter into a loaf pan and sprinkle some nuts upon it.
- Then bake it at 350C for 40 to 45 minutes until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Then let it cool for a while.
- Now your eggless banana bread with yogurt is ready to serve. The bread can be a part of the breakfast table, and we can also serve it as a sweet dish. Mostly children like it due to the moist texture and banana flavor.
- Measuring cup