All of us prefer to cook something in short period of time and wish we have all the ingredients in our pantry . Crock pot sweet potatoes with brown sugar and butter is one of the easiest and simple side dish to prepare. Another point is that it is the favorite of all due to its good taste. In my opinion, it takes very little effort and its ingredients are also simple. Especially crock pot sweet potato with brown sugar and butter are so softened. That is to say, all of your friends and family will be asking you for the recipe. Moreover, it is a thanking side dish on the menu of all the countries. It is loved by adults as well as children.
- • Sweet potatoes
- • Butter
- • Oil
- • Pepper
- • Brown sugar
- • Cinnamon
- • Salt
- • unsalted butter
- •Oil brush
- Firstly you must get rid of extra scars and dirt or potatoes . Wash the potatoes with running water and remove the dirt skin . Then dry it with towel. Also cut the extra dirty edges with the help of knife .
- Secondly prick the potatoes all over using fork .
- Now greece the potatoes evenly with vegetables oil .
- After that place the potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil .
- Now bake it for 45_55 minutes until tender
- Now open the potatoes with knife .
- Add pinch of black pepper , salt , brown sugar, cinnamon and sprinkle unsalted butter upon it .
Crock pot sweet potatoes with brown sugar and butter can be served as a side dish in dinner or lunch