Chilli’s margarita grilled chicken is wonderfully flavored chicken. So easy to make and always the right seasoning. You are going to love this easy way to prepare chicken breast. seasoning. You will love this simple way to cook chicken breast. You can drink a Presidente Margarita from Chili’s to go along with this food.
There are many ways to cook chicken. Do you want to try something new?. Using a margarita mix is an easy way to flavor chicken that is scrumptious.
Margarita mix is the best marinade for chicken because it adds the right amount of citrus.. Everyone will love this perfectly seasoned chilli’s margarita grilled chicken:
Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken Perfect for Grilling:
Yes, I want to find the best way to cook chicken on the grill. Marinating this chicken in your favorite Margarita mix is the best way to make it taste good. Margarita mix adds a separate taste to the chicken which is unexplainable. It contains spices and a sour taste. Which really makes the tummy happy and satisfied.
Margarita mix adds a wonderful citrus flavor to the chicken. The Margarita mix also makes the chicken very juicy. Margarita mix adds a wonderful citrus flavour to the chicken.
There is no need to let the food soak in the marinade for a long time:
Not more than two hours. For too long, the chicken can get soft and stringy.Keep in mind that you don’t want to marinate the chicken for too long, either.
- Margarita mix
- Boneless chicken breast
A guide on how to make Chili’s Margarita Chicken:
- For two hours in the fridge, mix margarita mix with chicken breasts.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and season it with salt and pepper, then put it back in. Remove the marinade.
- Chicken should be grilled or pan-fried until it’s done.
For Margarita Grilled Chicken, these are the perfect things to serve with them:
My favourite way to eat this is with Chili’s black beans, rice pilaf, and Chili’s picadillo. I’ll also sometimes cook some broccoli in the stove top, too.
- Preparation time:
- 10 minutes
- Cook Time:
- 15 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup margarita mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- For two hours in the fridge, mix margarita mix with chicken breasts. Then, cook the chicken.
- Then, when it’s time to eat, drain and sprinkle it with salt and black pepper to your liking.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can use an iron skillet and heat it up to medium-high.
- Spray the pan with oil and cook the chicken breast until it’s done on both sides.
- During this time, the chicken should be cooked both sides for about 5 to 7 minutes each.
- Serve Chilli’s margarita grilled chicken dish with your favourite Mexican rice and a lot of Pico de Gallo. Place the chicken breast on top of the black beans.
Keep the chicken in the marinade for no more than two hours at a time.The protein in the chicken will start to break down.
- It has 310kcal of calories,
- 12g of carbohydrate,
- 48g of protein,
- and 5g of fat.
- Cholesterol is at 145mg,
- sodium is at 304mg,
- and potassium is at 839 mg. (Potassium Rich Foods)
- Sugar is at 12g,
- 70IU of vitamin A
- 2.7mg of vitamin C.