You might have eaten many kinds and types of pizzas but for me, the king of pizzas is chicken tikka pizza. It is a pure recipe for pizza. Moreover, you don’t have to add as many items as you have to add in Fajita pizza and chicken veg pizza.
You can get pizza sauce from any nearest store and can make it at home as well. But I will suggest you to use market pizza sauce on order to have the special and commercial taste of pizza.
- Pizza mold
- Preparation time:
- 25 minutes
- Bake time:
- 15 minutes
- Total time:
- 40 minutes
For pizza dough:
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil or ghee
- 2 tbsp yeast
- Warm water and milk required for kneading
- First add salt, sugar, yeast and oil in a clean bowl. For kneading the dough, use half water and half milk. But make sure both the items are warm enough for the kneading.
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth when it becomes soft. And keep at warm place for rising
Ingredients for chicken Tikka:
- 300g boneless chicken
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp res chilli powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 green chillies
- Cut chicken into cubes
- Marinate the chicken in all ingredients and leave for marination for 1_2 hours.
- Cook on slow flame until the choked gets dry and tender
- Give coal smoke
Ingredients for chicken Tikka Pizza topping:
- 1 small size tomato
- 1 small onion
- 1 capsicum
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Olives and mushrooms
- 100g mozzarella cheese
- ½ tbsp orinago
- Half beaten egg
Read More: The Glow Diet | How To Glow Your Skin
- Cut down the capsicum, onion and tomato and add soya sauce. Leave for 1_2 hours.
- If you like mushrooms fry it in oil. Fry one finely chopped garlic clove.
- Then add a pinch of salt, mushrooms and a punch of sugar and black pepper. Fry it for 2 minutes.
- Grase pizza mold with oil. After that roll out the pizza dough and spread it in the mold.
- Add pizza sauce upon spreaded dough. Add chicken, mushroom and veggies. Than add mozereela chesse on all sides of the spreaded dough. Sprinkle some oregano and brush it with the beaten egg. Leave it to rest for ten minutes.
- Place in the preheated oven on 170 degrees for about 10_15 minutes.
- When the pizza leaves the mold and becomes brown from down side, it’s baked
- You can grill it on the upper side of you need a bit bright color of pizza.
Chicken Tikka Pizza is ready to serve. Serve it with mayo sauce and chili sauce. Note: If you don’t have an oven you can make pizza in a pizza maker as well.