For dipping fries, chicken, or whatever else your heart desires, use this Chick Fil A sauce recipe. Extremely simple to make at home. Make your own homemade Chick Fil A sauce! This sauce, which combines honey mustard and barbecue sauce, is excellent for dipping chicken or french fries.
WHAT THIS CHICK FIL A SAUCE IS ALL ABOUT:
Of course, the sauce is available in giant squeeze bottles, but did you know it’s equally simple to make your own at home? According to rumors, the sauce’s secret ingredient is honey mustard combined with slaw or ranch dressing.
However, according to staff, the coleslaw dressing, which is made according to a recipe very identical to this one, is the problem, not the ranch. You have to visit the restaurant on your own if you want to go any closer.
May you like this: How to make garlic butter sauce | Easily
NOTES ON CERTAIN INGREDIENTS:
- The color of your honey will affect the color of your sauce. Honey adds a hint of sweetness.
- Both Dijon and yellow mustard are utilized in this dish.
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as a substitution for lemon.
- Use your favorite barbecue sauce; Sweet Baby Rays is a fantastic choice.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 tbsp BBQ sauce
- Mayonnaise, honey, mustards, lemon juice, and BBQ sauce are whisked together.
- Before usage, chill by covering and storing in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Calories: 293kcal, carbohydrates: 25g, Protein: 1g, fat: 22g, saturated fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 12mg, Sodium: 495mg, potassium: 39mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 24g, vitamin a: 38iu, vitamin c: 2mg, calcium: 6mg, iron: 1mg