Panna Cotta recipe is the traditional dish of Italy which is now found in the menu of many countries. It was so difficult for Mr to find a good dessert on the internet. Therefore I thought to try a new one. Panna Cotta recipe is interesting at making as well as eating.
When I prepared panna cotta for the first time I really fell in love with the taste. And now I can’t spend my week having panna cotta once at least.
The presence of vanilla extract makes it even more delicious. There are many extracts as well such as mango extract and strawberry extract. But vanilla for me is the superior all over them.
Panna Cotta recipe is the best one for family gatherings such as lunch or dinner. Sweet is the main thing which must be there on the table after dinner or lunch. If you will give a chance to Panna Cotta, I bet you, you’re gonna make it on each and every event.
Yes, you can call this recipe the favorite one of children because it’s sweet. And we all know that children are the great fans of sweets. Therefore you can please your child by making such a wonderful dessert for him. However, some children might don’t like it. Because few of them are attracted towards sour food items.
Types of equipment:
- Preparation time:
- 5 minutes
- Cook time:
- 10 minutes
- ⅓ cup skim milk
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extra
- Take a bowl and add milk to it. Put in gelatin powder and mix gently. Set the bowl aside.
- Take a saucepan. Add sugar and heavy cream and stir gently. Place the saucepan on medium heat. Bring a boil to it. Keep watching because the cream will rise to the top of the pan.
- Add gelatin to the cream and mix. Keep stirring until it dissolves completely. Cook it for a minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir gently. Add vanilla extract.
- Cool the ramekins at room temperature. Cover with plastic wrap when they are cold completely. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Also, you can refrigerate it overnight before serving.
Serve it with the topping of raspberry sauce or strawberries.
Facts of nutrition:
- 418 calories
- 3.5g proteins
- 20.2g carbohydrates
- 36.7g fats
- 135.1mg cholesterol
- 45.8mg sodium
You may also know Best Focaccia recipe no yeast