It is a simple and easy recipe with a delicious taste. Moreover, it requires less time and is prepared quickly. It is made in 10 minutes. This article is about the guacamole recipe no tomato included.
This recipe contains a simple list of ingredients that are easily available in the market. Moreover, if you serve it at lunch or dinner party, it’s gonna turn the game and everyone’s gonna love it. It makes you fresh and energetic.
I must mention you don’t have to get confused about the guacamole. We already eat it often and it’s easily available in all superstores. But the fact is about homemade food items which are hygienic and pure. Trust me once you make it by your own, you’re never gonna go to the market for it. I’ve been making guacamole for years but it was hard to find an authentic recipe for it. The ingredients didn’t come from any book or elsewhere. The ingredients are really different, interesting and easily available.
This recipe basically is derived from a goatman. Because the ingredients used aren’t from any book. Getting back to the goatman, this recipe was a mixture of experience and memory. Guacamole is basically a green dip made from lime and avocado. Some fresh herbs and onion is also used for seasoning. It actually is vegan and made from natural resources rather than dairy products or else.
In any guacamole recipe, Avacado is the most basic ingredient. There are different kinds of avocados available in the market and I have made guaca from almost all of them. And all of their taste was great. Use your sense while buying Avacado. The color matters if you’re going for has Avacado. If the color of Hass avocado has turned purple it means it’s ripe. When you squeeze the Avacado it’s too soft. Make sure the Avacado that your are using is not over-ripe. Because over-ripe Avacado is of no use same as unripe avocado.
Use of onion:
The use of onion in this recipe is still unclear. Some use red onion while others use white. To be honest I don’t know wheather the color matters or not. Moreover, when you soak onion in lime water, the harshness is removed and sweetness arises.
- ½ small onion finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 large ripe avocado
- Handful fresh coriander finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- ½ tbsp olive oil optional
- Firstly chop the onions finely and place them in bowl.
- Add half lime juice and stir.
- Cut avacado in two halves and remove the stones from it.
- Save one stone for the freshness of guacamole.
- Scope avacado flesh from the skin.
- Place it in a medium size bowl or chop it.
- Also you can mash it if want so.
- Add lime juice and chopped coriander.
- Season it with pepper and salt.
- Mix gently and taste it.
- Add more seasoning ingredients if needed.
- You can add olive oil which is optional.
- If you want to keep guacamole fresh for long time before serving.
- Then move the avacado stone into the center of guacamole and cover it with clingflim.
- Refrigerate the guacamole until serving.
Guacamole recipe no tomato is ready to serve. Served it along with fajita or any other south American food items.
- 148.8kcal calories
- 11.2g carbohydrates
- 2.2g protein
- 15.5g fats
- 2.4g saturated fats
- 7.8mg sodium
- 517.3mg potassium
- 7.4g fiber
- 1.3g sugar
- 146.7IU | Vitamin A
- 15.6mg vitamin C
- 17.6mg calcium
- 0.7mg iron
- Total preparation time:
- 10 minutes
- Vegetables knife
- Cutting board
- Citrus juicer
So this is our guacamole recipe no tomato I hope you are will enjoy this guacamole recipe no tomato.