To make a focaccia recipe no yeast is compulsory. You have to grab easy ingredients from the market or it might be available in your pantry as well. Nothing can beat homemade things. We’re satisfied that what we have made is pure and hygienic.
I searched and tried different ingredients to replace yeast and make the bread fluffy. This recipe ( focaccia recipe no yeast ) can go with breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well. It is made within a few minutes.
You have endless options to flavor up the dough with. You can use nuts, dry fruits, cheese or any other topping of your choice. You can add some olive oil if want to make it more tasty.
A sprinkle of large flakes of sea salt brings a crunch to the bread. I make focaccia bread mostly for lunch. Because I do lunch at an extremely busy time and I don’t get time to prepare even my lunch. But thanks to the recipe it really helps me out in my hard and busy timetable. It’s easily prepared and requires less time.
The bread can be sweet or sour depending on the choice of your topping. But if you will make it sweet your kid is really gonna love it. Moreover, you can make it quickly if your kid is getting late for school. So you don’t have to send him an empty stomach this time. You quickly can bake the delicious bread. And be satisfied for the whole day that your child didn’t go hungry.
Elders favorite bread:.
Elders and adults usually go for the sour and dark taste. Therefore you can do a spicy topping of your bread looking forward to the choice of your beloved.
You also may know Best Guacamole recipe no tomato focaccia recipe no yeast
We all have met a sudden guest in our life. And it indeed is really annoying when you don’t find anything at home to serve. And you go here and there and search for the food to serve. But still, you find nothing perfect to serve and you get disappointed.
But this article is really gonna help you in that case. If you know the Focaccia recipe you don’t have to worry about the sudden guest. You just have to bake the bread and do hit chocolate and yums tipping. And it’s ready. Yes, it really is done. You just have to serve it now.
- Baking tray
- Preparation time:
- 5 minutes
- Bake time:
- 15 minutes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp fresh herbs (chopped)
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp koshar salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup whole milk
- Firstly preheat the oven to 425°F and Greece the pan. Take a large bowl and add flour, baking powder, garlic powder, herbs, Salt, and pepper. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Add water, milk, and 2 Tbsp of olive oil. And mix with a spatula. Keep mixing until they’re combined.
- Flour the surface and turn the dough out.
- Knead the dough for about 1 minute. Also, you can add more flour if the dough is too sticky. But make sure there must be a slight stickiness in the dough.
- Then put oil on your hands and transfer the dough into the greased pan. Press the dough to layer using your fingers. Drizzle a bit of olive oil and sprinkle herbs.
- Bake it for 17_20 minutes until it’s color turns golden brown. Then remove it from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
Slice the bread and serve it with chocolate dip and black coffee. I love to have the bread with banana shake and Oreo cookies. So this our focaccia recipe no yeast.